Sunday, April 2, 2017

Sunshine for Your Soul

The current challenge from Paper Artsy is Blue & Ochre which did fit quite well with other challenges I am do at the moment (see Angel of Gold) but I decided to work on these pages already started. This is a journal I have repurposed and begun by sticking in paper napkins.

As always there are so many inspiring imageson the PA blog. This fabric from IkoPlusis beautiful and would make a lovely background for a page:


I started playing on the double page spread but decided to finish just one side at present. I plan to work on the other side during the next week. I want them to be different, but also work together.


I added text paper and them gesso over the napkin. The 'circle' paper is scrapbooking paper which had a faint pattern on it, which I darkened up with gel pen. The bottem embellishment was something I had made some time ago and seemed to fit well on this page.


An now to decide what how to complete the opposite page.



3 comments:

  1. Stunning pages! elegant details and the blue and ochre colours combo are so beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful spread! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete