Saturday, March 11, 2017

Cityscape

This page was created from the inspiration in the latest Paper Artsy Challenge - Paint with Infusions.
Now I don't have any Infusions, in fact I'll admit I have no Paper Artsy products at all. That's why I would so love to be successful in one of these challenges as being all the way down in NZ, it's quite pricey to purchases these products and then have the postage and exchange rates on top of that. My daughter is off to London to visit my son in a few weeks, so I'm thinking anything I may want to purchase (or win!) from the UK could come back in her suitcase - so here's hoping :)

So as a substitute I have used Jacquard PearlEx Series 2 and tried to work them with some of the inspiring techniques I have seen on the PA blog. I have watched the Infusions videos several times now and they look so much fun with the way the walnut and multiple colours appear.



In this page I have used the Antique Copper and Aztec Gold mixed with glazing medium to create the background. The cityscape stamps are from Viva Las Vegas Stamps. The drips are very watered down grey paint. As I had worked on a loose piece of card, I created a simple background in a journal to stick it on to. I started with a subtle scrapbooking paper, some stamping and inking around the edge.





2 comments:

  1. Wonderful cityscape image, love the sunshine colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your grungy, city landscape. The treatment of the sky really works well with your stamps. 😊

    ReplyDelete