Saturday, January 21, 2017

Relax

I'm trying to get back into the swing of things for the New Year and enter a few more challenges again. I had a nice little shop over the holidays using my Simon Says Stamp voucher that I won last year so feeling inspired to create.

This week's SSS challenges inspired this idea and so I am using it for both Monday and Wednesday challenge entries.


Monday's challenge is 'Chill Out'. Many Northern Hemisphere people are of course using this to be inspired by the cold weather, and even though we are not having the best Summer, it is not cold, so I took a different tack and thought about relaxing and taking it easy - I'm still on my holiday, but not for much longer, so I'm making the most of it.

Wednesday's challenge is 'Anything But a Card' so I thought I would make this word block. It is actually a cracker box. I stamped on mixed media paper, added gesso, Liquitex inks and cut out circles. The stamping on text paper is done with letters I cut from erasers.










2 comments:

  1. love your take on the challenge...amazing background and love those big letters...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background on your word block is amazing! Great job. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything But a Card Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete