Saturday, November 12, 2016

You're Right!

I use this quote regularly with my class at school. They don't get it at first, but it makes them think and hopefully helps them be more positive about what they can achieve. SO I thought I would create a version for the Paper Artsy Challenge - Typography, Fonts and Quotes. I would love to use some of their products, as others who enter their challenges do, but I can't afford them until I manage to win a challenge! :) - but the  ideas in the blog are always helpful and inspire my entries.

The quote, as printed, had a distressed look, so I thought I would use this as inspiration. I started by using some homemade stamps that I carved form erasers to spell out Henry Ford and then covered this with a grey glaze, which I scratched with an old credit card to create the distress.
Then I added the quote and edge it with a red Stabilo pencil.



No comments:

Post a Comment