Sunday, November 6, 2016

U for Ukulele - Sounds Like Happiness

I was searching for an original word for the letter 'U' for The Craft Barn Alpha Challenge, and suddenly realised the obvious for me - ukulele. I don't know why this took me so long as this instrument is part of my daily life and I now have two pages completed for this already. I might still attempt something more unsual!

This background was created when experimenting with Liquitex Inks, then some stenciling, stamping and focal image and quote added.




8 comments:

  1. What a great colourful background and I love your drawing. Well done on choosing ukulele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely drawing and a great background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous drawing, well done! The bright colours and the image are happiness indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. I was super impressed by the drawing. You interpreted ukulele at its finest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear - feel a little embarrassed! Someone thought I drew it and everyone followed. Certainly didn't try to deceive - if only I could draw! The image is not mine, sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really happy page - thanks for entering the Craft Barn Alpha Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful drawing. I love the sound of the ukulele, guaranteed to bring a smile xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely bright and colourful background for the image. Definitely a happy page.

    ReplyDelete