Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Beyond Beautiful

Now I'm not much of a gardener, but over the last few months I have had someone in to clear the mess and get things sorted. I have had a few vegetables growing and it is exciting to be able to go and cut fresh from the garden and straight to the plate.
With this weeks challenge from Paper Artsy being Making Marks, I thought, why not go for the good old vegetable prints.
This also fits for The Craft Barn - Around the House Challenge.
So here's my broccoli, and the marks I made with it. Tasted goo too!



And the finished page - with more backgrounds left to work with.


4 comments:

  1. Super page - thanks for entering it in the Craft Barn Challenge and lots of luck in the draw xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have to say I have never tried printing with brocolli! What an interesting effect it makes, a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia - and I got to eat the bits that weren't painty! :)

      Delete
  3. My husband would say that's the best thing to do with broccoli! It certainly makes a great background "stamp".

    ReplyDelete